design, focusing on
enhancing the end
connection to and
experience of space.
As an established architectural practice, Silverwood Architects are qualified to look after all of the practical aspects of a construction project, regardless of scale.
From initial conceptual design, through to building completion, we are experienced in all aspects of the project, which can include the following:
- Planning and consent stages
- Liaising with contractors and the council
- Coordination of professional consultants including engineers and surveyors
- Full project management services
- Selection of interior design elements such as colours, fabric, floor coverings and soft furnishings
We tailor our services to meet the project brief, scale, technical requirements, budget and time constraints of each project.
Our previous project experience includes residential (new build and extensions), education, town planning, hospitality, commercial, industrial and healthcare. We have also played a valuable role in establishing new community facilities, particularly in the Wairarapa region.
- site analysis
- separate consultant selection
- budget setting
- master planning
- space layout
- form design
- selections & materials
- kitchen design
- working drawings and specification
Construction Contract Administration
- Final Accounts
- Hand Over
- Negotiated contract
- Building Consent
- Resource Consent
- Outline Plan